Membership fees & info
The following page summarises membership & other fees for season 2020/21 as set by the Board.
- All adult members. All members 18-years old and above must have a current Victorian Working With Children Check (WWCC) registered to Inverloch SLSC.
- Late payment fees. Renewals paid after the 31st of October 2019 will attract a late payment fee of $40.
- Includes 2 adults and all children up to the age 0f 25 from any membership category
- A member who actively participates in lifesaving patrols.
- A non-active member
- Includes 2 adults and all children up to the age 0f 25 from any membership category.
- An existing member who actively participates in lifesaving patrols.
Associate (Social) Member
- An existing non-active members.
Program participation requires the following things:
- $20/child Club Cap (Mandatory)
- $20/child Pink Hi-Vis Vest (Mandatory)
- To participate in Nippers you must join as a family and register at least one adult to be present for the program. Parent must have an up-to-date WWCC registration.
- Includes YIPs shirt, book and prizes on attainment of levels.