Membership fees & info
At this point in time membership renewals are on hold pending advice from Life Saving Victoria. We are hesitant to open up applications for Nippers, Bronze camp and SRC until we know what restrictions will be in place and what programs will be able to run. We will notify you as soon as we know.
Applications for membership for patrolling members will be open from Monday 31st August.
The following page summarises membership & other fees for season 2020/21 as set by the Board.
- All adult members. All members 18-years old and above must have a current Victorian Working With Children Check (WWCC) registered to Inverloch SLSC.
- Late payment fees. Renewals paid after the 31st of October 2019 will attract a late payment fee of $40.
- Includes 2 adults and all children up to the age 0f 25 from any membership category
- A member who actively participates in lifesaving patrols.
- A non-active member
- Includes 2 adults and all children up to the age 0f 25 from any membership category.
- An existing member who actively participates in lifesaving patrols.
Associate (Social) Member
- An existing non-active members.
Program participation requires the following things:
- $20/child Club Cap (Mandatory)
- $20/child Pink Hi-Vis Vest (Mandatory)
- To participate in Nippers you must join as a family and register at least one adult to be present for the program. Parent must have an up-to-date WWCC registration.
- Includes YIPs shirt, book and prizes on attainment of levels.