Everything you need to know to requal for the coming season!
ISLSC Requal Day – Sunday 15 December – 9am-3pm.
Awards that you can re-qualify are:
– Bronze Medallion / Surf Rescue Certificate (SRC)
– Silver Medallion Aquatic Rescue (SMAR)
– Advanced Resuscitation Techniques (ART)
– Inflatable Rescue Boat Crew/Drivers (IRBC/IRBD)
– All-Terrain Operator Certificate (ATV)
- Ensure you are a financial member of the club.
Renew your membership on the ISLSC website
Email [email protected] if you have any membership queries.
No Membership, No Requal!
- Working with children check.
Did you turn 18 this year? Congratulations!! Now to be a member you need a WWCC. They don’t cost anything. Just visit the WWCC website, complete the necessary details and ensure you register both Life Saving Victoria (LSV) and Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club (ISLSC) as your organisations.
- Complete your online theory assessment.
Head to Member Training From Anywhere, filter by ‘skills maintenance’, select relevant course, launch and complete.
Bring a copy of your certificate of completion with you on requal day.
- Sunday 15 December, 9am
Pack your bathers, towel, wet suit, and completion certificate(s) and arrive at the club at 9am to collect your requal card.
Remember:- ALL Bronze Medallion and Surf Rescue Certificate holders need to re-qualify their awards for the 2019/2020 season.
For more info and to see a copy of the requal card download the fact sheet.
Queries can be directed to Chief Instructor, Tarryn Thom