Updating your WWCC Organisations & Occupation codes
Please note that if you are aged 18 or older you must have a valid Victorian WWCC to be a member of the Club. There are no exceptions (this includes Teachers and Police Officers). Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club (ISLSC) and Life Saving Victoria (LSV) must be registered as Organisations on your WWCC.
Follow these instructions to update your check to include these organisations and occupational codes:
- Go to the WWCC website: http://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/home/
- Click “Update my Details”
- You will be taken to the screen below.
- Click “Update my Details” again.
- You will be taken to the screen below. Choose one of the following:
- If you already have an account log in at the bottom of the page
- If you don’t have an account, click “Register now” and follow the prompts to create one and then log in.
- After logging in you will be taken to the screen below.
- Check all your details are correct and then scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Add Organisation” and enter the details as shown for LSV, click update and then repeat to add ISLSC.
- Tick the declaration and then submit the changes.
- On the next screen all your updates will be displayed.
- PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO OR SCREENSHOT of this page and save it to upload with your membership application or email it to [email protected]