Working with children check (WWCC) requirements & instructions
Before you commence the membership application process please ensure that you read, understand and comply with the following requirements relating to Working With Children Checks (WWCC’s) and membership.
- If you are over 18 you must have a valid Victorian WWCC to join the Club. There are no exceptions (this includes Teachers and Police Officers).
- Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club (ISLSC) and Life Saving Victoria (LSV) must be registered as Organisations on your WWCC.
- Membership applications without the appropriate WWCC information will not be accepted.
To satisfy this requirement please follow the instructions applicable to your situation below:
1. Existing Member (who supplied WWCC information last season)
- Check to make sure your WWCC has not expired.
- If it is still valid then you do not need to provide any additional information, proceed to complete the application process below.
- If your check is expired, please follow instructions in 2) below.
2. Existing Member (with expired WWCC)
- Go to the WWCC website
- Select “Renew my Card” and follow the instructions.
- Make sure ISLSC and LSV are listed in your Organisations.
- If you need to add these organisations, see how to update Organisations and Occupational Codes on your WWCC registration
- Email an image or screenshot of your WWCC details to [email protected].
- Proceed to complete the application process below.
3) Existing or New Member (with WWCC but without ISLSC and LSV registered as “Organisations”)
- To add LSV and ISLSC to your WWCC, see how to update Organisations and Occupational Codes on your WWCC registration
- Email an image or screenshots of your WWCC details to [email protected].
- Proceed to complete the membership application process.
4) Existing or New Member that does not have a current WWCC.
- Go to the WWCC website here.
- Select “Apply for check” on the RHS and follow the instructions.
- Include ISLSC and LSV in your Organisations – details as follows:
- Life Saving Victoria Ph: 039676 6900
- 200 The Boulevard, Port Melb, 3207
- Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club Ph: 035674 1744
- PO Box 47, Inverloch, 3996
- Include the following Occupational Codes: 10 (Overnight Camps) & 70 (Clubs & Associations)
- Once you have completed the online process and submitted your application at the Post Office, take a photo of the receipt and email to [email protected].
- Proceed to complete the application process.
Information you must provide us by email to: [email protected]
Existing WWCC holders:
Log in to the WWCC website here. The screen below will be displayed. Take a snapshot or photo of the screen and save for upload. Repeat for other WWCC holders.
Make sure the Expiry Date, Your Name, Card Number and the Organisation details are visible in the image (highlighted in pink below).
New WWCC applicants:
When you submit the WWCC form at the Post Office you will receive printed receipt as proof of application. Take a photo of this receipt like the image below and upload it. Repeat for any additional members with applications in progress.