Bronze Candidate EOI

Hello Members,

As you can appreciate the ever-changing dynamic of COVID and therefore its impacts on our ability to offer new courses in the lead up to the summer season at Invy, rest assured LSV and Inverloch SLSC are working hard to ensure that interruptions to training are minimal.

As it stands, we are working under the assumption that we will be in a similar position as last year and aim to deliver our Bronze camp on the 3rd week of December( 12-18) Again, Pending COVID restrictions.

Potential options may include:
Scenario A: This Camp will run as a stay in camp accommodation and meals provided.
Scenario B: This Course will run during the day and candidates will have to seek own accommodation
* options are subject to density limits

This form is to assist our team with planning for the week and provide an indication of the resources required, those that complete the form will be contacted via email with enrolment details once we have confirmed that this camp can take place.

Please find the form here:
Once again despite our best efforts we can not guarantee this will go ahead and this form is not the enrolment process.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me at: [email protected]

Thank you for your interest,
Stay safe!
Jono Signature