Uniquely located on the dunes of Inverloch surf beach, the Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club is a great place to meet friends and socialise during bar opening hours, generally open every night from Boxing day to Australia Day and every Friday and Saturday Night from the start of Summer to Easter Sunday.
Our Clubhouse function space is available for hire outside of the scheduled patrol season between May and November.
This is at the board’s discretion and is subject to board members or acceptable staff availability to man the bar.
- Our Clubhouse function space is available for hire for private functions.
- The venue is unavailable during the peak patrol season, which runs from December till Australia Day.
- It is only available Mondays to Thursdays from Australia Day until Easter Monday.
- After Easter Monday until the start of the following Patrol Season in November, it is also available for hire by members and community groups*.
*Subject to conditions
The venue capacity is 120 people standing or 80 people seated. This capacity number is subject to any applicable government restrictions.
Venue Hire Price
– Venue Access Hours: 5 Hour Blocks. Eg: 9am – 2pm or 6pm – 11pm (closed at 11:30 pm)
– Non-Members: $500 Room Hire plus $250 Clean
– Members: $300 Room Hire plus $250 Clean
Venue Hire Enquiry Form
Please check the availability of your chosen date before submitting the Venue Enquiry form – the Clubhouse is only available for hire outside of the patrol season.